Jesus carrying our sins

Jesus carrying our sins
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends - John 15:13

My Redeemer Lives - Nicole Mullen

The anchor holds

Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy birthday son!

Today is my son's birthday. Thirty five years ago on this day my little baby boy was born. That day is very vivid in my mind. After his delivery the nurse laid him on my chest, where he seemed to have found comfort by listening to my heart beats. He must have thought he was still in his comfort zone. He grasped my index finger with his tiny fingers like he did not want to let go. After a while the nurse took him into the room where the newborn babies were kept.

The responsibility of taking care of him has made me a stronger person. He has grown up to be a wonderful young man and has brought much joy to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artwork - Forest Creek (Order online)

Artwork - Fate Loves the Fearless (Order online)

All Posters - Artwork

Roses will bloom again - Sherri Easter

God will make a way