Jesus carrying our sins

Jesus carrying our sins
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends - John 15:13

My Redeemer Lives - Nicole Mullen

The anchor holds

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Depressing News

Every time I listen to the news it leaves me feeling sad. It’s either someone got shot, someone died in a house fire, a plane crash, an innocent girl was raped and her life destroyed forever, and it goes on and on…. There is hardly any good news. Although it makes me sad, I remind myself that these things will happen more frequently in the last days, as the Bible predicted.

Matthew 24: 6

“And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet”

“Do you see all these things?” he asked, “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; everyone will be thrown down”

If we trust in God and live by the Bible we have nothing to fear.

Luke 12: 32

"Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom”

“Behold I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artwork - Forest Creek (Order online)

Artwork - Fate Loves the Fearless (Order online)

All Posters - Artwork

Roses will bloom again - Sherri Easter

God will make a way