Jesus carrying our sins

Jesus carrying our sins
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends - John 15:13

My Redeemer Lives - Nicole Mullen

The anchor holds

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Advice for the unemployed

I just read in Lee Anna's blog at http://www.ourwholelife.blogspot.com/ some advice given by experts to those who are unemployed. Being unemployed myself, I would certainly try to follow them, at least those that I can. It says #1 Reinvent yourself and be willing to follow a new career path - That is something I've been trying to do. I am tired of playing on the legal field. #2 Schedule physical activity into your daily routine. Exercise helps to fend off depression - I must admit, I am lacking in that department, although not totally. I had a walk yesterday and again this morning. I am getting better with time. #3 Redo your resume - That I've accomplished. I've attended a 3-day workshop on Job Search, which was very helpful. It has helped me to be more confident and motivated. #4 Network, Network. - I did a bit of that, no luck and #5 Relax, Relate, Release - Relax, I try to be. The rest I have to work on.

I put my trust in God and pray that he will provide me with, not only a job, but the right one. God has promised to supply our needs if we abide in him. He does not lie. It's against his nature.

Philippians 4:19

"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artwork - Forest Creek (Order online)

Artwork - Fate Loves the Fearless (Order online)

All Posters - Artwork

Roses will bloom again - Sherri Easter

God will make a way