Jesus carrying our sins

Jesus carrying our sins
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends - John 15:13

My Redeemer Lives - Nicole Mullen

The anchor holds

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Computer woes

For the past two days I’ve been having problems with my computer. I was not able to sign in to my blog nor even send emails. I did a scan which showed 9 files were infected. Unfortunately it did not show a list of the files. I could not bring myself to click on the Delete All button as I was afraid that I might have deleted some files that were important. After hours of frustration I decided to phone the manufacturer and the store where I had bought the computer, but they were unable to give me any information or instructions that helped. A gentleman at the store told me to bring it in and they would be able to correct the problem. After thinking about how much it would cost (at a time like now when I don’t have a job) and all the trouble of disconnecting all those wires and reconnecting them, I decided to see what I can do to correct the problem myself. I thought for a moment then decided to restore it back to a few days prior to when my computer started acting funny. It worked!

I couldn’t help but wonder if my frustration made the responsible person any happier. It could be that they are very unhappy with their life and would do anything to make others feel the way they do, or it could be that their heart is full of evil. If they’re trying to prove how smart they are, why not use that knowledge in a positive way – to help others, not to hurt them.

[Psalm 14:2, 3 ] - The LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Romans 12: 21 - “Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artwork - Forest Creek (Order online)

Artwork - Fate Loves the Fearless (Order online)

All Posters - Artwork

Roses will bloom again - Sherri Easter

God will make a way