Jesus carrying our sins

Jesus carrying our sins
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends - John 15:13

My Redeemer Lives - Nicole Mullen

The anchor holds

Monday, April 27, 2009

It's time for a vacation

It's been a long time since I had a vacation. I went to Bermuda with my sister and niece about six years ago, and Cuba about five years ago, which is a very long time. I love Bermuda, especially the pink sandy beaches. I ran into a friend at church while I was there. She attended Kingsway College the same time I did. She was very surprised when she saw me.

The best fish sandwich I ever had was in Bermuda. The bread was fresh from the oven, the fish was fresh with lettuce, tomato with tarter sauce. Yummy...It was good!

While I was there I had a tour inside a cave. I could not believe how crystal clear the water was. After a while I began to feel as if I could not get enough air into my lungs. I was anxious to get outside. I would think twice of going back into a cave.

Since I cannot see myself going on a vacation any time soon, I guess I'd have to settle with just looking at the beaches and pretend I am there.

1 comment:

Artwork - Forest Creek (Order online)

Artwork - Fate Loves the Fearless (Order online)

All Posters - Artwork

Roses will bloom again - Sherri Easter

God will make a way