Jesus carrying our sins

Jesus carrying our sins
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends - John 15:13

My Redeemer Lives - Nicole Mullen

The anchor holds

Thursday, April 9, 2009

2 create a website

I've been searching for more information on ways in which I can improve my blog's revenue. I came across Lisa's website at www.2createawebsite.com/. She has a vast amount of knowledge and information on the subject. Lisa has been in this business since 2003. She seems very sincere and willing to help those who are just learning the ins and outs on the topic. It's like taking a child's hand and leading it through a maze. You can even Download a free website creation tutorial on her website. She has the skills of a teacher. I wonder if she ever was. Thanks Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artwork - Forest Creek (Order online)

Artwork - Fate Loves the Fearless (Order online)

All Posters - Artwork

Roses will bloom again - Sherri Easter

God will make a way