Jesus carrying our sins

Jesus carrying our sins
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends - John 15:13

My Redeemer Lives - Nicole Mullen

The anchor holds

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Go light your world

Favourite quotes: I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~Edward Everett Hale

Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little. ~Edmund Burke

If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one. ~Mother Teresa

Wherever a man turns he can find someone who needs him. ~Albert Schweitzer

Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something. ~Author Unknown
While earning your daily bread, be sure you share a slice with those less fortunate. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

How far that little candle throws his beams!So shines a good deed in a naughty world.~William Shakespeare, Merchant of Venice, much later adapted to "So shines a good deed in a weary world" by David Seltzer for the 1971 film Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

If we could all hear one another's prayers, God might be relieved of some of his burdens. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again. ~William Penn

The Lord loveth a cheerful giver. He also accepteth from a grouch. ~Catherine Hall

The Lord loveth a cheerful giver. He also accepteth from a grouch. ~Catherine Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artwork - Forest Creek (Order online)

Artwork - Fate Loves the Fearless (Order online)

All Posters - Artwork

Roses will bloom again - Sherri Easter

God will make a way