Jesus carrying our sins

Jesus carrying our sins
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends - John 15:13

My Redeemer Lives - Nicole Mullen

The anchor holds

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The misery of allergies

I am sitting here feeling very frustrated with the many symptoms of allergies. My eyes sting, run, itch and burn. Sometimes (very often) it feels like there's a film over my eyes. Even if I rub them, it does not help. It's very annoying, especially when I'm driving or on my computer. My sinuses are congested, nose stuffy. Is there an end to my suffering?

If I was allergic to any type of foods all I have to do is stop eating that food, but when I am allergic to something in the air, how can I avoid that? I can't prevent myself from breathing and I cannot always stay indoors.

I am allergic to dust, ragweed, pollen, vehicle exhaust and cigarette smoke (I don't smoke, never did, never will. I detest it). I cannot take any medication because of HBP.

Why can't they find a cure for allergies. I believe they don't want to. If they do, who would buy the vast number of allergy medication on the shelves? I guess I would have to continue to suffer until that great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artwork - Forest Creek (Order online)

Artwork - Fate Loves the Fearless (Order online)

All Posters - Artwork

Roses will bloom again - Sherri Easter

God will make a way