Jesus carrying our sins

Jesus carrying our sins
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends - John 15:13

My Redeemer Lives - Nicole Mullen

The anchor holds

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Reliv International distributor

Now that I am a Reliv International distributor, I've been spending a lot of time trying to learn more about the business and the nutritional products. I've also been trying, with the help of Yola, to create a website (nothing fancy) to promote my business.

I've been using the drinks for about a month and I've noticed an improvement in my energy and my memory. I've also listened to a lot of people who claim how these nutritional drinks have improved their health.

One of the things that I like about the company is that they've opened feeding centres in Haiti, the Philippeans and other poor countries to nourish the people, especially the children. I was impressed. I am proud to be a part of this company.

Below are links on Reliv nutritional products:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_A5p2RBQ2U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpB5G1h5rlQ

If anyone would like to order the products or become a distributor, please let me know in the Comment field. Do not leave your address nor phone #. Google will send me an email with your comment for me to decide whether I want to accept the comment or not. Instead of me replying to your comment, which would show up in my blog, I would contact you directly via your email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artwork - Forest Creek (Order online)

Artwork - Fate Loves the Fearless (Order online)

All Posters - Artwork

Roses will bloom again - Sherri Easter

God will make a way