Jesus carrying our sins

Jesus carrying our sins
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends - John 15:13

My Redeemer Lives - Nicole Mullen

The anchor holds

Sunday, April 18, 2010

You Raised Me Up - Dedicated to my wonderful mom

It's been a long time since I had the desire to write anything on my blog. Since I lost my job in January, 2009 and then my mother's stroke in July of that same year, things have not been the same for me. My faith has been tested to the limit. I've always prayed and asked God to mold me and shape me to his likeness. I had no idea this is his way of doing so. Although he has given me trials to strenghten my faith he has never left me alone to deal with it.

My mom, after spending seven months in the hospital, is now in a nursing home. Although there has been some improvement in her comprehension, she still cannot eat, talk nor walk. I believe one day she will be able to do at least one of those things.

I would like to dedicate this song to my wonderful mom, "You Raise Me Up" by Josh Groban. http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1naver/www.utube.com/watch%3Fv%3D6VqR103wa1A. She is a very strong and courageous woman who loves the Lord. She has raised us, six girls, without a father. He died when we were very small.

Thanks mom, for everything. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artwork - Forest Creek (Order online)

Artwork - Fate Loves the Fearless (Order online)

All Posters - Artwork

Roses will bloom again - Sherri Easter

God will make a way